Age

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Week of Firsts

Today, Andrew took his first bottle! Mary left me at home for a while with Andrew, which left feeding duties to me for the first time. I don't have any pictures for a very good reason -- he hated it!! He cried and screamed and yelled from the very bottom of his lungs. After an hour long fight, Andrew finally gave Daddy his victory and sucked down the bottle in record time.

Of course, almost everything Andrew does at this point is firsts, but some moments are just great to witness, such as his first bath this past Wednesday. He may get angry later for posting pics and video on the internet, but for now, I just had to share!



Andrew didn't see eye to eye on this whole bath thing. Needless to say, his "squeaks" are gone!

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! So fun to see him today! :)

    Auntie Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone reminds me of daniel.............. uh, oh.

    ReplyDelete