Age

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter weekend

Happy Easter to all our blog readers out there! This was Andrew's first Easter so that made the holiday extra fun and special. We had lunch with his Huizinga Grandparents, and then went on to celebrate with the VanderKamp side for dinner.

Andrew is checking out his age-appropriate Easter basket














I thought he would look super cute in these bunny ears but he hated them! Getting a good picture was rather difficult seeing as he refused to make his Mom happy and cooperate :)














Andrew also took his first 'big boy bath' this weekend. I have been putting off putting him in the tub because I just love the convenience of sitting him in the sink while I get a few things done. But alas, he has out grown the sink so the bath tub it is! He loved it! And I will say it was nice to have his splashing contained a bit. There was a lot less water to clean up :)














We also went outside for a while since the weather was halfway decent. It has been a cold and rainy spring here in Michigan. As you can see in these pictures he loves being thrown in the air by his Daddy and cruising along the fence.













































1 comment:

  1. I love the last pic!! So cute!! I am so glad I got my Andrew fix last night :)

    Auntie Tata

    ReplyDelete