Age

Sunday, September 18, 2011

17 months

I can't believe a month has passed since I last posted. I'm so sorry! We've been busy with lots of visitors, but life has started to slow down again and now I have time to BLOG.
Andrew has been doing great! He continues to be very curious about his surroundings and we just love it. We can also tell that he is understanding us more. He responds to things like: 'let's go outside', 'snack', 'let's go upstairs', etc. Just tonight I told him it was time to go to bed and he went right to the stairs and started to climb up. Good boy!

Here is a mischievous moment. He loves to look in the refrigerator when I open it. But this time he climbed right in
Here is an end result of pulling eggs out of the refrigerator. They all fell to the floor and broke. He played in yolks before I could clean them all up. Thus he had to clean up in the sink, which ended up being quite a fun activity for him



















These next few pictures are just him out on a walk in our neighborhood. I think I got some good shots!























































1 comment:

  1. So much fun, Mary! The shot with the pinwheel is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete