Age

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Growing up way too fast!

Ryan and I are both having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that Andrew is almost 2! This year absolutely flew by. I feel like I just gave birth to him and now I'm a few weeks away from having our dear baby girl. Life is just crazy :)


Here I am at 33 weeks pregnant and feeling every bit of it!














For some reason Andrew has a huge fascination with the Berenstain Bears. So my amazing Mom whipped up a 'bears' quilt for him. As you can see, he loves it!














Andrew enjoying an early easter egg hunt at Grandma Huizinga's house. Good practice for when he has an egg hunt with his VanderKamp cousins on Easter Sunday.



















This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Andrew. He has come up with this goofy smile and laugh that I just can't get enough of.



















My handsome fire fighter:



















Stylin' in Mom's pink socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment