Age

Sunday, May 13, 2012

spring time activities

We think (and hope) that spring has finally arrived. We had a really warm March, and then April was quite chilly. May is bringing more sunshine and warmer temps once again. In light of this, we are happy to get out new toys and have new adventures.

In this picture I am 38 weeks pregnant. Of course, as I am posting this, I am actually just over 39 weeks prego. This is longest I have been pregnant since Andrew was born at 37 weeks. I think I had my hopes up that this baby girl would come early too, but so far no luck.

Here is Andrew in his new sandbox.  This was our gift to him for his second birthday.

He also received a new sprinkler.  It's still a little too chilly to actually get the bathing suit on and play in it, but he still likes to put his hands or feet in the water and occasionally take a sip :)

And here we are in downtown Holland for Tulip Time, which has actually been renamed as 'Stem Fest 2012' because all the tulips bloomed early this year.  We still had a good time walking around, seeing people in their dutch costumes, and of course grabbing a goodie or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment