Age

Saturday, March 9, 2013

children's museum

Thanks to Auntie Krista, who watched Sylvia for the morning, I was able to go on a date with my favorite little boy. We went to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum and had such a great time. I love that I could walk (or run) through the museum at his pace & and spend time at certain stations where he wanted to spend time. It was just fun to see what caught his attention. There were certain activities that he could have spent hours doing. Because of this, we probably only saw about half of the museum. I guess we will have to go back :)

 Sitting in a VW bug
Stacking dominoes
Playing pipe drums
This was one of Andrew's favorites: a magnet table.  He had so much fun stacking all the different metal materials
Bubbles!
Wall of lights

Another favorite: the spinning table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment