Age

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas 2013

As usual, Christmas was super busy but also super fun! It's so funny how things change when you become a parent. Suddenly I don't want any gifts...I want my kids to get all the gifts because I love to see their excitement (and I was the parent who would NEVER spoil my kids). I guess things change :) But even through all the gifts and all the parties, Ryan and I try our best to stress the real reason for Christmas...JESUS!

Andrew and I continuing our tradition of making and decorating Christmas cookies.  Maybe next year Sylvia can join us :)
Sylvia making herself comfortable in on of Grandma Linda's toys, and singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' of course!
My girlie girl loves her poodle purse!
The perfect pinwheel for a dutch boy
...and the perfect dutch, chocolate treat (continuing a Huizinga tradition).
A glorified  light-bright
A boa, tutu, and bottle.  Life is good!
Adding more 'pretties' to her attire
Do you think he loves fans?
Sylvia loves animals so a kitty hat was a perfect gift.  Thanks Auntie Sara!
Daniel Tiger!!!
Taking all the kids to Breton Village on a cold winter day.  They were hungry after looking at the train, running around, and taking trips up the elevator.  Thank goodness for D&W and their pretty cookies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment