Age

Friday, September 4, 2015

August catch up

It's a tradition to go to Meijer Gardens with our friends who come for a visit in the summer. This includes my friend Joy from England, my friend Karen from Chicago, and some of their extended family members. We aim to get this same picture each year.




Circle of friends

At the Japanese Garden
Andrew has so much fun with his new calculator.  Evelyn was crying and I asked Andrew to go entertain her for a few minutes.  This is what I came across:  Andrew teaching Evelyn how to add and subtract numbers.  She calmed right down :)
More calculator fun
He does this everyday!  Ryan said he used to play with the calculator for hours and so did my brother.  He's got the love of numbers coming from both sides of the family.
Taking bites out of his tortilla to make a fun design.  So typical!
Andrew's first day of kindergarten.  I was so proud of him!  No tears, no nerves, just lots of excitement
Look who's sitting up!




No comments:

Post a Comment