Age

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Texas and tigers

So Andrew, my Dad, and I went to Texas last week to visit my sisters and their families. We had a great time. Andrew did amazingly well on the plane but didn't do so well when it came to sleeping at night. I guess I can't blame him for being in a new place and all, but it sure did tire me out!

In this picture Andrew is playing with his cousins, Dayana & Daniel.














One main reason we had to go to Texas was to visit my new nephew, Isaac. Isaac is about 4 months and Andrew is almost 7 months.














Andrew's first Halloween! As you can see we dressed him up as a tiger. He didn't get to celebrate too long in his costume seeing as he usually goes to bed around 6:30. We did not take him door to door because Ryan and I would have eaten all the candy (not good!). But we did let him hand out a few pieces of candy to the kids who came to our door. He seemed to be content with that and so were we :)

No comments:

Post a Comment