Age

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving and more

This was Andrew's first Thanksgiving. We spent the weekend with my family which included my parents and my brother, Matthew. Poor guy didn't get to enjoy any of our Thanksgiving feast, but he did heartily eat his cereal and bananas.






























Andrew is enjoying books more and more. He's pretty good at turning the pages himself on the cardboard books. He has also been learning to clap his hands. Fun!














Spending time on his belly is actually something he is enjoying more. Tummy time used to be quite an ordeal...he'd scream and instantly be in a bad mood. Glad that's over. Even though he is spending more time on his stomach, we don't see much evidence of him crawling anytime soon. But who knows? That could change quicker than we think :)














Here is my preppy little guy...along with quite a bit of slobber.



















I will feed him just in his diaper sometimes because of the huge mess he makes (it's just easier!). Obviously this picture is pre-dinner because he's so clean. I thought the pose was funny so I had to share it.

1 comment:

  1. Love to see the photos and get the updates!

    ReplyDelete