Age

Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall activities

The weather is changing and so now is the time to do some traditional fall activities and find new indoor activities to the keep the kids intrigued.  In these first few pictures, Andrew is playing with something called 'cloud dough.'  I didn't think it was that fascinating but Andrew loved it.  The first time he played with the stuff over 90 minutes.  When we took it out the next day he played with it for over an hour.  I think we found a keeper...at least for now.

Our next activity was carving a pumpkin.  He didn't find this quite as fun as we had hoped.  But when we lit up the pumpkin with a candle, that changed everything!  And he enjoyed eating the pumpkin seeds.  So fun!
Even cleaning up can be fun if you overload the sink with bubbles.  I love how kids can be so easily entertained.
Of course I had to include a few cute pictures of my silly Sylvia :)


No comments:

Post a Comment