Age

Sunday, October 7, 2012

silly boy

What can I say about my dear Andrew? He makes me laugh everyday, every hour, almost every minute. I can't believe what a happy boy he has become after being a rather difficult baby. Hopefully these pictures will give you a little insight as to what I am talking about.

He loves to play with chalk.  This usually means he is covered from head to toe in the stuff resulting in a change of clothes and maybe even a bath
He was so proud that he was helping Mama pick up leaves.  Note the small pile of leaves behind him :)
Still learning how to use a rake properly.  He better learn quick!  Those leaves won't pick up themselves :)
Every time I pull out a new toy for Sylvia, he has to investigate and try it out himself.  I just had to pull out the camera for this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment